- Fixed a bug which caused silos to pay crew that weren't on the same team
Crew on Land:
1st priority: Resource Box and Food larder
2nd priority: Silo
3rd priority: Claim Flags
Crew on Fully Anchored Boats:
1st priority: Silo
2nd priority: Claim Flags
3rd priority: Resource Box and Food larder
Time for a little apology from this end.
Summer is a quite busy season for me and therefore I can't keep up with all the patch notes that are being released by Grapeshot.
In addition Dakhar is moving and is without internet for the upcoming week at least.
I'll try catch up on the notes and also on the translations.
thanks for your understanding and patience
Just some further information on the update size, the reason it is so large is because a technical change went in place to improve
the logic surrounding landscapes (not related to single player). Something we plan to improve more on in the future.
This optimization will basically allow us to reduce the current install size of the game by, hopefully, ~33%.
The way it works in technical terms is that all the landscape variants of the same shape will use one map, with material variants,
rather than each having a redundant copy of the large maps themselves. This means we won't have to have all those additional
copies, thus reducing the effective size of landscapes (which together comprise over 50% of the game's install size)
Patchversion: 207.8 und 207.81
- Crab can no longer grab crew off stations
- Ship claim time reduced by 5x when a ship is unanchored.
- Large Cannons can now only be placed in gun ports when on ships. Existing gunports that have been placed on decks or ceilings will not be functional and will need to be demolished.
- Small reduction in Large Cannon damage
- One-time doubling of acquired Discovery Points for all previously existing player profiles
- Players will now get 2 Discovery Points per regular discovery rather than 1
- Quest Discovery Points have also increased by approximately 2x
- Lighthouses will check for nearby enemy players before being able to be successfully placed
- Large Gateways, Gates, and Large walls will check for nearby online players before being able to be placed unless on Settlements during peacetime.
- Core Structures will check for nearby online players before being able to be placed during Combat Phase on Settlements
- Flotsam gold reward gold increased by 20%
- Crew Payment Interval doubled (this means that you'll need to pay them less gold)
- Shipwreck Gold Reward doubled
- Creatures able to be equipped with armour along with Crew are now able to equip gear above common quality.
- Any structure that checks for enemy foundations when placed in water now has a 4x enemy foundation check radius (such as pillars and shipyards)
- Increased spoil timer on SotD loot.
- Reduction in Blizzard Sound Effect volume
- Crewmembers will no longer eat Water Jars from the food larder or their inventories
- Transferring materials with a filter on now transfers all children types too. For example, filtering HIDE will transfer Leather, Fur, Hair, etc.
- Transferring items of a higher than base quality will now automatically go into the hotbar space
-The Accordion song, “A Mockatoo Once Told Me” will now appropriately apply the buff to players in the area
- Fix to the movement of elevator when manually operated
- Fixed a crash on transition
- Submarine now consumes fuel consistently after crossing a world border
- Kracken should no longer aggro onto ships/players outside of the barrier
- Fixed an issue related to ships transitioning with players when a catapult was used
- Fixed a basing issue which could occur when crabs jumped off ships
- Fixed an issue caused by opening the feats wheel then pressing “i” which caused the mouse cursor to be placed on screen.
- An unraised noose on a ship will no longer cause a player to take damage upon transferring
- Fixed an exploit related to harvesting from crop plots
- Fixed an issue with crop plots unintentionally being able to be stacked
- A player’s bag will no longer spawn above the cave if they die completing the Powerstone quest
- Items inside a loot bag will now register the correct weight
- Fixed a visual bug related to the cloth Cyclops Helmet skin
- Cannons can no longer be placed right beside another (to address stacking three cannons inside a gun port)
- The sextant compass buff will no longer be removed upon logging out
- Fixed Hydra Spawn on H6
- Cleaned up levels from Mnt_R_PVE and reworked spawns on Cay_H
- Cannonballs will no longer pass through own collision
- Gateways and Gates can no longer be placed in Freeports or Golden Age Ruin servers
- Alloy will now be correctly detected from a resource repair box
- Settlement Owners on our PvE Networks can no longer set rules on building offensive structures
- Rectified an inconsistency when painting decks and ceilings on ships
- Adjusted the Chest Width slider for females in the character creation screen
- Corrected Hide Cyclops Armour name in BP description
- Player Shops only cost upkeep on Non-Lawless PvE-style Homeservers. (Technically in Official PvP too, but only on the non-lawless homeservers that are effectively PvE regions)
- Servers can use this server config value to scale the player shop upkeep:
Default value is 0.08, for a 92% reduction from the previous rate.
- Player Shops are now limited to 70 slots
- You are now allowed to build more than one player shop per team on an official homeserver, now you can build as many as you want to pay the upkeep for.
- War Declaration cost has been reduced to 40k gold and 500 of each additional material, rather than 1000.
- Ability to respawn on your current server when you die on a lawless/freeport server that isn't set to be your home server.
- Water creatures will no longer lose their targets close to the water surface.
- Magic Mythos is now enabled on Official Servers: bonus 2x Harvest, XP, Taming, and Gold rates for the weekend.